d

d

Happy Mothers' Day!

When my friend Jane says that she and her sisters want me to run a workshop as a surprise gift for her mum, I think it is a lovely idea. When she says there will also be lots of cake and wine involved I am hooked!
The men are sent away for the day and after a welcoming glass of Champagne we settle down to some work.
Except it doesn't feel much like work!
By the end of the session everyone has created a table arrangement of cerise roses, with white ranunculus and shamrock blooms and learnt how to create a hand-tied bouquet.
One of the hand-tied bouquets is tall and elegant in creams, whites and greens, whilst the second one was a short spring posy, suitable for a small china jug.
And a good day is had by all.
I wonder if I will get flowers from my girls on Sunday? ... just a hint if you are reading this!

3 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog and I love it.
    I'm crazy about flowers.
    I will definitely come back and visit.
    Thank you for brightening my day.

    Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Barbie
    And you have brightened my day!
    ~Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers! Wish someone also send me like that. Anyway, I've been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post.


    -pia-

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails