d

d

In the Pink (but feeling a little blue)


Maybe it was the fact I walked into Ted Martin Flowers and was met by plump pink peonies and soft peachy bouquets that made me want to write a pink blog.
Or maybe it was because my youngest daughter Libby (who loves pink so much she wrote the book Love Pink) is away in France and I am missing her pink bubbly self around the house - but whatever the reason, here are some gorgeous pink blooms for you (and for me).
For fragrant English roses the colour of strawberry sorbet, try David Austin or Country Roses. Both companies will courier their roses to you.
Or who can fail to feel cheered by some sunny, smiley, pink gerbera?
I think with Libby in France and her elder sister Alex studying Chimpanzees in Uganda (see: www.chimpanzeechaser.blogspot.com) I am getting a flavour of what it will be like in the autumn when they both go off to university.
On that day I really will need to fill my whole house with pink flowers.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Stunning picture of the flowers, will definitely make my day. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes pink flowers just the thing poor you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much love & passion in your photos and in your words! Your blog is a perfect moment during my (few) free time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pink flowers! I also have some of them in my mom's garden. She love pink flowers. thanks for sharing.

    -yumi-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love beautiful flowers and take pictures from them during my leisure time. The pink flowers are so nice that now I would want to have some plants of them with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore punctuality: Your new book is on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flowers! Wish I can also arrange beautiful flowers like that. I want to learn how to arrange flowers cause it so interesting. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing!

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nature shows its greatness with excellency at its peak in frgrance and a undefined colour richness.

    We are the leading on-line florist you can trust Philippine flowers, Flower in Philippines, and We offer ultimate collection of Flower in Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails