d

d

Now for Something Completely Different!

Not a flower in sight. But instead lots of festive candy canes & sweets.
When I am not being a florist and photographer I fundraise for a children's charity, Hope and Homes for Children. At their head quarters (grand name for the converted pig farm that houses the charity!) there is a fierce competition being waged for which office can have the best Christmas decorations. I immediately emptied my garage of vases and baubles for the cause. But my daughters, when they heard about it, went one step further and decided to make the Fundraising Office a gingerbread house. How can we fail to win?!
The only problem I have is that we are currently snowed in so we may have to eat it before the judging!

1 comment:

  1. excellent points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive? wall art australia wholesale

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails