d

d

Mothers & Daughters

I am running a workshop at Pythouse Walled Garden for mother and daughter - Ursula and Esther.
We are in the cool of the Potting Shed with a breeze coming in the open door, as the sun beats down on the garden outside.
It is time for autumnal colours. But with the weather this warm and wonderful, I have chosen bright seasonal shades - like this Cherry Brandy rose.
Esther is a natural!
On a day like today, everywhere you look the colours seem to sing out.
In the garden the parasols are bright buttons of colour.
With the piles of pumpkins adding an extra glow of glorious orange.When Ursula and Esther finish their workshop they sit in the sunshine with their family sampling Pythouse Garden cakes.
All around I can see mothers and daughters playing in the sunshine. And I do miss my daughters so.
Alex is currently in Australia, so is a long long way away. However I did get to lie in the sun with Libby in Hyde Park earlier in the week.
So I have to add some photos of her to make this mum feel better!

1 comment:

  1. .Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable.I believe that the post has perfect collection of words and a well research. Thanks for sharing. keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails